Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm back,

forgot my password and have not been inclined to post of late. But I am here and have some photos of recent games to share with you.

To those who have left comments like Giles and Stokes I appoligise wholeheartedly as I haven't at my Blog for some time.

Giles those flags are hand painted and it takes me about (when I get around to it) approximately 1 week to paint a unit of 20 figures. Slow I know but hey that's me.

As for the terrain tiles I just have not had the funds to continue with them as my partner and I are putting the finishing touches to our new house and building a double garage with studio for her. But rest assured I will continue before Xmas as I have some games planned for our little group.

So
Back to painting I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home