Sunday, April 08, 2007

Back in Business

Hi everyone,

I have not posted for some time for a number of reasons. Apathy being the major issue as well as work and family commitments and the belief that I was wasting my time!

I attended a convention in Brisbane over the Easter weekend and felt, not only envigorated by the games I played and saw but enlighted to know there were other wargamers who did in fact want me to continue with my Blog. Thanks guys.

The only problem I now want to paint some more ACW, Greeks and of course the ECW project becons.

I will be strong and continue the ECW until I feel I have enough to be competative.

See Ya
Mark

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Robertson said...

Hey mate good stuff, get started with whatever you feel like. I am sure that those Dixon ACW are calling you, especially as Shane has bought lots of ACW from Nathan and he will need an opponent. Cheers Scott

3:43 AM  
Blogger Giles said...

Mark - hope you are continuing to get your "wargaming mojo" back. I think we all need to take breaks from time to time; it helps to rediscover our enjoyment in the hobby.

Best wishes

Giles

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home