Saturday, December 09, 2006





American Civil War - These are some Dixon figures that I painted some time ago, 1990's and were based for Stars and Bars rules. I plan to revamp them and finish painting the other figures I have and base them for the Regimental Fire and Fury rules as I am a big fan of Regt/Bat orientated rules. A project for the future. The buildings are from a New Zealand company that I bought in the 90's and I don't think they are around anymore. Artillery pieces are Connoisseur Miniatures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Giles said...

Excellent stuff! I love Dixon's ACW figures - some think they are a bit crude but they are so full of character. The faces in particular have that lived-in, grizzled look that one associates with the ACW. Are the flags hand-painted? If so - wow!

Giles

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home